Jazz J-18 4 Wheel PIC Frame Set
The Jazz J-18 4 Wheel PIC Frame Set is suitable for skate sizes 6.5 and up. The longer frame provides for enhanced stability. As one of the top-of-the-line PIC frame sets, it features:
- Jazz 1 wheels (70mm) which possess over 80% elasticity and provide superior grip, edges and shock absorption.
- ABEC 11 ceramic bearings which are lightweight, absorb less heat and have a higher working speed than typical metal bearings. The result is they last 2-3 times longer.
- P-14 X-Ball Pics, designed for enhanced wear and less resistance in spins with proper toe in angle.
Can be used for freestyle or dance.
Set includes wheels, bearings, pics and two frames.
We can mount your frames and wheels for you (the sole often requires modifications so it will contour to the frame). If you are purchasing a boot from us, or sending us your boots for us to mount, we can select the appropriate frame size for you - contact us to discuss further; otherwise -
How to select your frame size:
- Measure the sole of the boot from heel to toe using a cloth tape
- Subtract 1/4" and order that or the next smaller size frame
Example 1: Boot measures 10-1/4" toe to heel (10-1/4" - 1/4" = 10" - order 9.75" frame)
Example 2: Boot measures 11" toe to heel (11" - 1/4" = 10-1/2" - order 10.25" frame)
If self-mounting to an Edea boot, then we HIGHLY RECOMMEND purchasing Edea Power Wedges. These fit between the frame and the boot to hold the boot in a natural position without deforming the boot.
Finally, we would recommend purchasing two replacement P-14 Ball Pics as these are generally the first things that wear out.