Mens Jackson Fusion Debut Boot DJ2452
The Jackson Debut figure skate boot for men offers firm support - Jackson Stiffness Rating of 55 and is intended for those figure skaters performing single rotation jumps and working on their axel.
Made in Medium and Wide widths.
- Softer topline for added comfort and reduced pressure above the ankles
- Anti-bacterial treated micro fibre lining that is both comfortable and breathable
- Extra wrap over instep provides better fit and security
- Foam padding is shaped asymmetrically for lasting comfort and fit
- Flex notch for added flexibility
- Eyelets behind the flex notch to lock the heel in place
- Reinforced heel with aluminum plates to eliminate heel separation
Skates are extremely difficult to fit online, even with the use of a sizing chart as different model skates differ from one another in their fit. To save you time and expense dealing with returns, a Virtual Fitting is required prior to purchasing this product.